If you are hosting a pre-conference or workshop leading up to IAS 2015, and you will be inviting authors to present abstracts at your event, you may wish to consider applying for co-submission with IAS 2015. If co-submission is approved, selected abstracts may be presented at your event and at IAS 2015, without breaking the embargo policy, although your event takes place before the conference.
To apply for co-submission of abstracts with IAS 2015, your event should meet the following conditions:
- The event is closed:
- Delegates attend the event on an invite only or paid registration basis (i.e. sessions are not open to the general public);
- Media representatives are not invited, or agree to abide by the IAS 2015 embargo policy;
- Any sessions involving co-submitted abstracts to be recorded, or recorded sessions comply with the IAS 2015 embargo policy.
- A final list of abstracts presented at the event is shared with the organizers of IAS 2015
- Authors must submit their abstract using the IAS 2015 submission system to be considered for inclusion in IAS 2015
- In addition, although not mandatory, for the events that fulfil the criteria it is highly recommended to apply for IAS 2015 Affiliated Independent Event status
IAS 2015 has approved co-submission of abstracts with the following events:
If you wish to apply for co-submission, please contact us at .