To encourage broad participation in the conference, organizers are offering a two-tiered fee structure, with lower registration fees for delegates from middle/low-income countries (World Bank Classification
) and students/post-docs/youth delegates.
IAS 2015 Registration Fees
|Late Fee (after 26 February 2015)
||Last Minute Fee
(after 7 May 2015)
|Youth (under age 26) / Student / Post-doc
|Accompanying adult (age 18 and over)
|Accompanying child (under age 18)
*World Bank Classification
Day passes will be available for purchase on-site only at the following fees:
- Regular Delegates, Middle/low-income countries: USD 310/day
- Regular Delegates, High-income countries: USD 485/day
- Registration fees must be paid in USD only.
- All dates and times mentioned refer to Central European Time Zone (CET).
Your registration fee includes a two-year IAS membership valued at USD 75. The membership will be activated following the conference.
If you are already an IAS member, the existing membership will be extended by two years.
IAS membership benefits include:
- Networking opportunities with other HIV professionals worldwide
- Exclusive access to the HIV Job Vacancies database
- Discounts on subscriptions to AIDS, an official journal of the IAS
- Discounts on Health[e]Foundation’s online courses
- Discounted fees for accepted articles in the Journal of the International AIDS Society (JIAS).
- A subscription to the electronic IAS newsletter, as well as the monthly e-Update
- The latest information about upcoming IAS conferences
- The right to vote in IAS Governing Council Elections and at IAS General Members’ Meetings
- Direct involvement in IAS strategic planning
- Opportunities to collaborate in online member surveys and access to survey results
- Access to the IAS Events Calendar, for information on upcoming events and meetings by region
World Bank Classification
The following countries are considered high-income economies by the World Bank
Antigua and Barbuda
Hong Kong, SAR of China
Korea, Republic of
Macau, SAR of China
Northern Mariana Islands
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, U.S.